From humble beginnings, in 1955, Jack Kennedy and a few pioneering men with an interest in the preservation and the enjoyment of the antique car met in a small, dimly lit back room to share in the fellowship which that common interest inspired. From this initial meeting evolved what is today known as the Central Jersey Antique Car Club. Originally chartered with an affiliation to the Horseless Carriage Club; and until 1981, known as the Horseless Carriage Club of Trenton, Inc.; the club grew and flourished. Today, the Central Jersey Antique Car Club, Inc. is based in Hamilton Township and anchored by a steady and growing stream of men and women who share that same zeal, zest and desire for camaraderie that the love of the antique car inspires. The heart and soul of the original club has endured and success - fully transcended generations.
The love of the antique car knows no boundaries. As demonstrated in our roster, while based in Hamilton Township, the club draws its membership from throughout the region, including parts of Pennsylvania. 2005 marked the 50th anniversary of the founding of our beloved Club. Over the past five decades, now spanning the 20th and 21st centuries, the faces and cars have changed but the heart and soul of the club endured.